Normally, when you try to mix nutrition and politics nothing positive comes to mind. But today, I was proven wrong. Former President Bill Clinton’s testimonial on Wolf Blitzer came as one of the most pleasant surprise I’ve come across in recent months. Clinton revealed for the first time in public his choice of plant-based diet. In other words, you may even conclude Bill has gone Vegan!
As a wellness coach and vegan myself, I can’t help but applaud Bill Clinton’s choice of diet. He said that he no longer consumes meat (not just red meat but ALL meat!), very little fish, no dairy and no other animal-based products. Instead he eats plenty of fruits, vegetables, legumes, beans and even loves drinking almond milk! Clinton stressed that he didn’t just change his diet to lose weight but to promote overall health and wellness. As we know, he had a heart surgery a couple of years ago and he noticed that his arteries are still clogging up with cholesterol. Plant-based diet contains essentially no cholesterol which is responsible for the heart condition. So it makes sense why he choose to eliminate animal products.
If you have been a follower of my blog, you are already familiar with my mission to promote raw plant-based diet. Making the transition away from animal-based foods has helped me lose weight, clear up my skin, energize my body, enhance my memory and inspire me to launch my new line of living foods RAWbundant. There is definitely a LOT of truth to the plant-based diet. If you don’t believe me, try it yourself and see how you feel. Sometimes we don’t know how great we could feel until we cut out the foods responsible for the making us sick and lethargic.
Where do you start? Just browse my blog and videos for some immediate tips and advice.
- Read my blogs on Green Smoothies and The Truth About Dairy.
- If you are interested in cleansing, give Master Cleanse a shot. I’ve written and shot video tutorials that can assist you.
- Pick up a copy of The China Study and The Live Food Factor and start getting educated on the plant-based diet.
- If you live in my state of New Jersey, come to one of my workshops. Check the tab “Events” on top for my schedule.
- If you are interested in a private class or house party, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss your nutrition goals and how to best meet them.
- Purchasing the right equipment (i.e. Vitamix blender, Excalibur dehydrator, Omega juicer) will be crucial support on your new health journey. I’m a distributor and will be able to hook you up with a discount.
Those are some immediate steps you can take right now to transform your health. You should not wait until you are very sick or unable to recover to make changes to your diet. Start with small steps and build from there. One day when you are 80 years old and feel like you are 30, you’ll be grateful for the investment in your health you made today.
Peace & Blessings,
Copyright © 2010 Zoe V. All Rights Reserved