If you are someone who is interested in learning more about Master Cleanse, you’ve come to the right place. After successfully completing three Master Cleanses, I have developed this section to my blog to educate and assist everyone who is contemplating of doing the cleanse. My goal is to give you the right information, tools and products so that you can have a smooth and positive experience just as I have. Once you are fully informed, you can make your decision if and when to begin the cleanse.
To Buy Master Cleanse Set & Supplies, Visit
Join my Facebook Master Cleanse Support Group >> HERE <<
See all of my blogs and videos on Master Cleanse >> HERE <<
What is the purpose of Master Cleanse?
- Dissolve and eliminate toxins and congestion formed in the body.
- Cleanse the kidney and digestive system.
- Purify the glands and cells throughout the body.
- Relieve pressure from the nerves, arteries, and blood vessels.
- Build a healthy blood stream.
- Keep tissue youth and elasticity regardless of our years.
Please note that even though some refer to it as The Lemonade Diet, this is not a diet but a temporary cleanse. The goal is to remove toxic matter from the body. The few pounds that you may shed are just added bonus.
What does Master Cleanse consist of?
- The Lemonade
- Laxative Tea
- Saltwater Flush
What ingredients do I need to begin?
- Raw Coconut Nectar
- Laxative Tea
- Grey Sea Salt
- Cayenne Pepper
- Distilled and Spring/Purified Water
What is The Lemonade Recipe?
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Raw Coconut Nectar
- 1/8 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 10 oz. Water (spring or purified)
What is the Saltwater Flush?
The Saltwater Flush is a vital part of the cleanse. It’s a safe and inexpensive alternative to enemas or colonics, and does a better job of cleansing the whole tract. Without it would be much harder for the toxins to leave your body.
Taken first thing in the morning, the Flush works by moving through the body and breaking up fecal matter, which is then carried out of the body with the water. The salt and water don’t separate, and it has the same specific density as blood. The kidneys, therefore, can not collect the water, and the blood cannot collect the salt. The liquid will move through the body uninterrupted and clean toxins from the intestines as it moves through.
- 1 Quart (32 oz.) lukewarm filtered or distilled water
- 2 teaspoons Grey (Celtic) Sea Salt
- Mix well and drink within 30 minutes
What is the purpose of the ingredients in the cleanse?
- Raw Coconut Nectar – low glycemic sweetener. It’s much more nutritious than maple syrup making it a perfect substitute for the cleanse.
- Laxative Tea – it helps the elimination process. Since you are not eating solid food, there is no fiber that can move waste out of the colon. Laxative tea triggers that process. The brand I recommend is Yogi’ Get Regular.
- Grey Sea Salt – one of the healthiest salts on the market. Harvested using wooden tools of the Isle of Noirmoutier near Brittany, France, this salt undergoes no treatment after harvesting. Neither washed, nor refined, it keeps all of its 84 trace minerals vital to the human body.
- Cayenne Pepper – Cayenne is a medicinal and nutritional herb. It is a very high source of Vitamins A & C, has the complete B complexes, and is very rich in organic calcium and potassium, which is one of the reasons it is good for the heart. It aids elimination and assimilation, and helps the body to create hydrochloric acid, which is so necessary for good digestion and assimilation, especially of proteins.
- Lemons – act as blood purifier and improve the body’s ability to get rid of toxins. The anti-bacterial properties of lemons are excellent in fighting disease that’s related to infection. While the juice is acidic, when combined with the digestive juices in the stomach, it becomes alkaline, therefore helping us maintaining healthy alkaline state.
Why substitute maple syrup for coconut nectar?
When Stanley Burroughs developed the recipe, there was no such thing as raw coconut nectar. He chose maple syrup over other sweeteners because it provided the most nutrients. However, a new product on the market is raw coconut nectar which is far superior to maple syrup. Here are some of its remarkable qualities:
- 100% RAW – unlike maple syrup and the controversial agave nectar, coconut nectar is never processed over 115 degrees, which allows for all the naturally occurring enzymes, vitamins and minerals to remain intact.
- 100% VEGAN – not sure if you are aware but not all sweeteners are completely free of animal byproducts. Over half of the cane refineries in the United States use bone char (charcoal made from animal bones) as their activated carbon source to purify sugar. And honey is a byproduct of bees, so technically, it’s not vegan. Stanley Burroughs also advises against taking honey internally. Raw coconut nectar is absolutely vegan free of any animal byproducts.
- Low Fructose – one of the most impressive advantages is that the raw coconut sap has only 1.5% fructose when collected from the blossoms. As this sap is dried and thickened, removing much of the water, the fructose content of the final liquid only reaches about 10%. That’s far lower than the 50% – 90% fructose found in agave nectar products.
- Low Glycemic – raw coconut nectar has GI of 35 whereas maple syrup has GI of 54 and honey GI of 55.
- Abundance of Nutrients – with more than 17 Amino Acids and plethora of minerals, vitamin C and B vitamins, raw coconut nectar has an unmatched nutritional profile.
- Neutral pH – last but not least, it’s nice to know that consuming this product won’t interfere with our natural body pH during the cleanse.
How long is the cleanse?
The minimum required period is 10 days. Doing any less would not produce the full effect of detoxification. Some people have gone longer. My advice is to listen to your body for that subtle signal when to break it. If this is your first time, 10 days should be sufficient.
Need some inspiration? Check out these videos sharing my personal account on Master Cleanse.
To Buy the Complete Set & Supplies Visit